The IntellaPatch® 3000 switch family is made for data center network monitoring and large test lab environments. IntellaPatch features high capacity and scalable architecture, offering chassis sizes from 1RU to 8RU, with up to 288 Ports of non-blocking, any-to-any connectivity. It is a highly available, low-latency, any-to-any switch for Ethernet network monitoring or multi-protocol, cross-connect test lab applications.
Enterprise Network Monitoring
IntellaPatch 3000 supports network monitoring applications ranging from 100Mbps copper up to 40Gbps optical. In network monitoring applications, the IntellaPatch system can act as a simple cross connect, or with supported IntellaFlex blades, include additional network monitoring features such as aggregation, filtering, any-to-any forwarding and load balancing.
Multi-Protocol Cross Connect
IntellaPatch 3000 includes low latency cross connect of multiple protocols including Ethernet, Fibre Channel, FDDI, and OC-192/OC-48/OC-12/OC-3 for test lab environments. A wide range of blades and protocols makes IntellaPatch an excellent choice for electronic or optical connectivity and cross-connect in large test lab environments.
- 1G/10G Ethernet network monitoring
- Ethernet, FDDI, OC-192/48/12/3, Fibre Channel Cross Connect
- Layer 2, Layer 3, Layer 4 packet manipulation
- Independent data and control planes
- High-density blades up to 36 ports
- Hot-swappable power supplies, blades, transceivers
- Reduce equipment and operation costs
- Assure the same instant device access as a one-to-one deployment
- User and group authentication on a port, blade or chassis level
- Eliminates the manual effort of patching and re-patching connections
- Secure, remote access 24×7×365
Professional Services | The APCON Professional Services team has extensive experience supporting multi-national deployments that require 24x7x365 technical assistance. From Tier 1 to Tier 3 technical support, APCON can assist with everything from parts ordering to technical troubleshooting and technician dispatch, all available 24 hours a day.