Ultra High Speed Packet Processing
Enhance IntellaFlex XR network monitoring systems with high speed packet processing features that increase efficiency and visibility for security and performance monitoring solutions.
Introducing the HyperEngine
Each HyperEngine blade adds up to 200Gbps of high performance processing features to IntellaFlex XR monitoring systems. Traffic sources can be aggregated to the HyperEngine Packet Processor to perform advanced processing including deduplication, NetFlow generation, pattern matching or tunnel termination for virtual network monitoring.
Removing duplicate packets improves monitoring tool efficiency, accuracy, and recording space requirements. This enables monitoring tools to provide greater visibility while lowering overall costs.
- Fully configurable duplicate match criteria
- Duplicate match window size 1ms to 500ms
- GRE, NVGRE, VXLAN compatible
- Simultaneous deduplication
- Processor performance up to 200Gbps
> Learn more about Packet Deduplication.
IntellaFlex XR monitors network traffic and is an ideal source of NetFlow records for monitoring NetFlow traffic statistics. Offload processing from routers and other production equipment to increase efficiency and save costs; plus consolidating NetFlow sources reduces network traffic and simplifies the monitoring architecture.
- Unsampled 1:1 or sampled 1:N flow statistics
- NetFlow v5, v9 and IPFIX
- Generate up to 16 simultaneous NetFlow streams
- Supports up to 16 NetFlow collectors
> Learn more about NetFlow Generation
Tunnel Termination enables multiple applications including virtual network monitoring.
- GRE, NVGRE, VXLAN, GENEVE and ERSPAN I, II and III
- Terminate up to 512 tunnels (32 per service point)
- Up to 200Gbps decapsulation on 16 service points
- IntellaTap-VE virtual monitoring compatible
> Learn more about Virtual Network Monitoring.
The HyperEngine’s Pattern Matching feature enables data privacy in support of compliance to HIPAA, PCI and internal best practices by protecting customer and employee personal data such as Social Security Numbers, cardholder data and/or employee records.
- Uses Regular Expression (RegEx) signatures
- Inspects the packet payload looking for specific data patterns
- Masks the matched data and forwards the altered packet
- Masking character is configurable
- Common RegEx signature templates provided
HyperEngine enables 16 internal service points across two high performance, multi-threaded network processors with flexible user selectable service options. These service points provide convenient configuration for deduplication, NetFlow generation, tunnel termination services and pattern matching.
- Enhances IntellaFlex XR monitoring systems
- Advanced packet processing solutions
- High performance up to 200Gbps
- Configurable service points (up to 16)
- Aggregate 1G/10G/40G/100G inputs - Includes two 40G ports
- Select a feature service point
- Duplicate packet removal
- NetFlow generation
- Tunnel termination for virtual monitoring
- Pattern matching/masking