The EdgeSwitch integrates APCON aggregation and filtering technology on a high density self-contained 1RU white-box platform. Aggregate top-of-rack switches, consolidate remote sites and forward traffic of interest to IntellaFlex XR monitoring systems for advanced processing and centralized tool farm connection.
With complete integration to APCON’s industry-leading WebXR graphical user interface, connections on EdgeSwitch can easily be set up to aggregate SPANs from top-of-rack switches. Traffic can be filtered and forwarded to IntellaFlex XR systems to take advantage of advance features such as multi-stage filtering, deduplication, load balancing, packet slicing, time stamping and protocol stripping.
Learn More > IntellaFlex XR Systems | WebXR GUI | TitanXR Management
The Right Density
The EdgeSwitch provides excellent port density for edge aggregation applications with 48 ports of 1G/10G and six ports of 40G. Features include any-to-any connectivity, aggregation, filtering, port tagging and trunking.
- Deploy in standalone or top-of-rack environments
- Affordable scalability and low distributed access costs
- High density 1RU system with 48 ports 1G/10G Ethernet and 6 ports 40G Ethernet
- Powered by APCON monitoring software, WebXR
- Flexible traffic aggregation
- Ingress and egress filtering
- Port tagging and load balancing
- Connect to IntellaFlex XR for advanced traffic intelligence features
- TitanXR management and APCON Mobile App
IntellaFlex XR Family
EdgeSwitch is fully compatible with APCON’s premier IntellaFlex XR network monitoring family, providing common operation, user experience, trusted APCON service and support for TitanXR centralized management.