The IntellaTap blade simplifies network monitoring with on-board packet filtering, aggregation and routing to allow the customer to start small and scale network monitoring activity to meet growth.
IntellaTap provides 8 managed Taps and full IntellaFlex functionality compatible with APCON intelligent network monitoring switches.
Managed Tap Design
This integrated failsafe design eliminates unnecessary cabling and connections, improving both reliability and security. The IntellaTap blade is a managed tap, offering statistics, diagnostics, and SNMP capabilities while maintaining the failsafe characteristics of a passive tap. IntellaTap maintains pass-through link connectivity at all times.
With integrated IntellaFlex features, IntellaTap offers full packet aggregation, 10G to 1G rate conversion, port tagging and packet filtering capabilities.
- Managed full duplex tap (up to 8 full duplex 1/10G fiber Optic links)
- Web GUI control
- Single Mode or Multimode fiber
- Offers statistics, diagnostics and SNMP
- Tap passes full-duplex traffic transparently at line rate
- Fully integrated IntellaFlex features (packet aggregation, filtering, rate conversion and other features)
- Interoperability with IntellaFlex blades supports future growth
- Provides failsafe characteristics of passive Taps to maintain connectivity at all times
- Eliminates unnecessary fiber cabling and connections