A world leader in network visibility
We have been a pioneer in the network solutions business for over 25 years. Join us and work with industry-leading hardware and software engineers that are developing some of the most innovative technologies facing the future of network monitoring.
100+Employees across the USA
25+Years of industry experience
LocalManufacturing based in the USA
GlobalProtecting networks in over 40 countries
Trusted by the Fortune 500
APCON's Core values
What drives us
We're talented, driven, and willing to roll up our sleeves to make what seems impossible possible.
Employee wellness is a top priority at APCON. We are passionate about our business and ensuring the success of our customers and employees.
We embrace cutting-edge technology and always look to make a positive impact within our industry. When developing projects, APCON teams collaborate with an optimistic attitude and look forward to new opportunities.
APCON thrives because our teams are dedicated to our customers’ security, and are committed to providing the highest-quality products in an ever-expanding industry of network visibility and security.
We enjoy what we do
We believe in working hard and having fun, while staying humble and supporting each other.
Who we are
We are learners. For over 25 years, we have consistently innovated for our customers, providing the best technology solutions to enable network security and visibility. With offices in Portland, Oregon and Dallas, Texas, we are constantly collaborating to secure the world’s largest, fastest networks.
What we do
We’re committed to being the best in the world, providing unparalleled solutions for network visibility and security. Our teams are enthusiastic about boundary-breaking technology and passionate about securing the planet's biggest and fastest networks.
Your success is our success
- We support a healthy work-life balance with flexible start times around our core business hours. Employees begin accruing paid time off (PTO) at a rate of three weeks annually, and that rate increases based on tenure. APCON recognizes eight paid company holidays, including one floating holiday. Get refreshed and renewed with time away from work.
- Employee wellness is a top priority at APCON. We offer premium coverage options for Medical, Dental, and Vision. Employees who select our health savings account (HSA) medical plan can enroll in the Motion incentive program to earn money daily toward healthcare expenses. We also offer a traditional PPO plan and pre-tax flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses.
- Our professional development program encourages employees to stay up-to-date within their industry and grow their careers. We promote from within to give our employees an opportunity to become the best versions of themselves.
Planning for the Future
- We believe that investing in our employees ensures ensures personal and professional success. We offer a generous company match 401(k) retirement plan – a great way to save regardless of age. We also offer competitive wages and company-paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- APCON supports our local communities with paid volunteer time off (VTO), allowing our employees to make an impact on the causes they care about. Whether blood donations or volunteering at your local food bank or animal shelter, we support giving back.
- All ideas are welcome here. We are invested in our employees and dedicated to their professional development. Our driven-to-succeed culture offers a collaborative, innovative, and dynamic work environment.