Building Intelligent and Flexible Network Monitoring
Last month, our UK Team attended IP Expo at the ExCeL Centre in London. Conversations ranged in topics from hybrid cloud solutions and enhanced data security to next-generation data centers and software-defined networking. These solutions are instrumental in delivering the successful outcomes of IT initiatives around the world.
With networking, you can only manage what you can see. Although these new networking technologies offer many business benefits, they can also introduce blind spots and increase the risk of compromised data security and degraded IT service performance, all ultimately resulting in user dissatisfaction.
It’s intelligent and flexible network monitoring that puts the right data in the right place at the right time and makes networks capable of meeting user demands – we call our solution IntellaFlex.
APCON’s IntellaFlex solutions provide enhanced visibility and control of all data transiting a company’s network. It observes all network data traffic, both within and outside of virtual environments, so that the entire IT infrastructure can be monitored, and therefore managed, for integrity, performance and security purposes both in the cloud and on-premise.
IntellaFlex’s key product features and benefits include:
- A modular architecture with common modules across multiple chassis sizes
- Costs can be budgeted in line with business and investment needs. Additionally, system expansions can be managed one blade at a time and don’t need any ‘forklift’ upgrades.
- Robust architecture and optional redundant system controllers
- System uptime and user IT service uptime is maximized.
- Centralized software management via TitanXR
- A common look and feel across the range of products ensure IT human resources can be deployed efficiently because the user is able to reduce the number of resources needed to manage the IntellaFlex system.
- High throughput solutions
- Increase the return on investment as scalable systems maintain the same user interface, experience and operation.
- Support of independent SFP’s
- Increase business flexibility and reduce end-user costs.
- Expanding solutions
- With APCON’s IntellaStore, multiple application and built-in packet capture support right to the network edge and provides increased end-user business flexibility, cost management and improved operational efficiency through the centralized management of the combined visibility and analysis applications.
Customers who trust APCON to provide absolute visibility include national and international mid to large enterprises in both the private and public sector. For more information on our solutions, contact our sales team.